Introduction to Asus routers
Asus routers are dual band wireless routers. AiRadar of Asus helps in reducing the dead spots and provides a wide range. AiProtection provides security to all your connected devices from the malware. It supports AiMesh means you can make a mesh network by connecting two or more Asus routers using this technology. Five Gigabit Ethernet ports are provided for fast transfer of data and sharing. One USB 3.0 port and one 2.0 USB port is on the router.We will discuss Asus router setup and some other topics of Asus router such as Asus router login page, how to access Aimesh node etc
Asus router setup guidelines
It comes up with a simple and user friendly installation. You can get the full installation guide with pictures on router.asus.com. Here I am just providing you the basic knowledge of installing the Asus router.
- Firstly, you have to reset the router to factory state if the router is already used before and skip this step for the new router.
- You have to then visit the Web interface of the router by typing the address 192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com. Then click on “GO”.
- Setup your router’s admin name and password as asked in the next stage that is asus login page. This is for the security purpose of your router.Click the “next” button.
- Now the router will check the connection automatically. It will take only a few minutes to end up.
- Next step will be to select the internet connection type. As this is a full replacement of TM provided router, PPPOE will be used. Therefore, select “Yes” when you are prompted with this page.
- Now you will be asked to fill up your connection name and password. Now click the “apply” button.
- Next and last step is testing. If the above steps are followed properly, you will be able to see the indicator as “Connected” and thus you are successfully done. If you configure any problem and it is not showing as connected then you can just visit router.asus.com not working for more support and full procedure followed with images.
Thus this router comes with a fully fledged Wi-Fi range over a certain network with full VPN support and security measures. You can now also control your network just via a single button on your app and via mobile device. It is also safe for your family and children because you can now get access to what they can surf and what not. The product is also easily available online to purchase.
The second method to set up the Asus router is using the WPS button. This method is easy compared to the manual setup. We are hereby providing steps to do WPS setup as well. WPS setup method If your computer or laptop supports or has a WPS button then the easiest method to connect to the router is this. To perform this, press the WPS button on your router and within two minutes press WPS button on your wifi device. Wait till they both get synchronized. WPS light on your router gets stable when the connection is made successfully. Get in touch for more information on the WPS method. If you need any help for Asus wireless router then we are here to help you out. Our experts can solve any issue related to this router such as Asus router setup wizard not responding, you forgot asus router account sign in details. Now, Aimesh routers setup is a bit different from the normal one. Let’s discuss that now.
Asus AImesh setup
To setup Asus Aimesh, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have following things before starting the setup process. Two Asus routers which support AiMesh. One can act as a router node and another node.
- Place the router node and another node close together.
- Download any firmware if available. If you need to know how to check if an Asus firmware update is available or not, get in touch with us. Plug in router. Connect a computer to the router when it is ready.
- Open a web browser from that device connected to the router using Ethernet cable.
- We are performing here GUI setup. Type router.asus.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Enter administration and firmware upgrade section.
- Reset the AiMEsh node. Press the reset button for 5 seconds.
- Unplug the modem and plug it back again. Connect router to the modem.
- Go to web GUI again and search for the node. When it searches for a node, click on add this node to the AiMesh system. This way nodes get added to the network.
- After the setup, you can place the router and node at different locations.
- The setup is done.
If you need further help for Aimesh setup wired, Aimesh router login then leave us a message with your query in it. We will get back to you with a solution.
Hard reset for the Asus router
If you get any problem while you are running the Asus router then one solution can be hard reset the router. This can be done by using the reset button located at the back of the router. Take a paper clip and press the reset button for 20-30 seconds and release it. Wait for the asus router to power on. The hard reset is done. You can also do it by logging into the web interface of your Asus router. If you are unable to find the reset button then you can always call us for help otherwise you can always log into asus router and perform a soft reset. Troubleshooting asus wireless router which we can provide you a solution
- Router.asus.com is not working
- Setting guest network for your guests
- Issues while setting parental controls
- Asus router setup issues
- Asus router login page showing an error
- asus lyra purple light
- can't access my asus router
- forgot asus router login
If you are getting any of the problems given above then we can help you in resolving these. Even if you face any issue related to Asus router then we are here for your help. If router.asus.com is not working then you can use IP addresses. For further information on the IP address for your Asus router, get in touch with us. Till then enjoy surfing the internet using your Asus router network.
Asus Lyra Voice
If you are looking for a smart WIFI router as well as Bluetooth speaker then this is the one you can go for, like it is two in one with AiMesh support. The main features of this router cum speakers are:
Covers your whole home:it provides a tri-band mesh network enough to cover your whole home and it is compatible with AiMesh series of Asus.
Built in Amazon Alexa: with a router, experience the voice device as well as amazon alexa is built in this one. Listen to news and control devices using your voice and much more.
Quality sound: It has exclusive audio technology which lets you listen to music loud and with a proper bass.
Network security at its best: when you buy it, you automatically get one year free protection that is Ai Protection by Asus.
Easy setup and configuration: Asus Lyra App lets you setup the router without any need of laptop and computer. You can also see how many devices are connected to the network. Also, provides you information about any error.
Work as WIFI extender: this works well as a wifi extender. Place it where you need a powerful wifi and voice command.
Asus Lyra Voice Setup
Now, you know the features of this amazing device. So, when you buy it, you have to set it up. We are providing steps here for the setup of this device. Follow the steps given to set up this device. The setup can also be done using the web interface like any other Asus router through router.asus.com.
- Open wifi settings on your phone and connect to lyra voice network. Make sure you are connected to the Asus lyra voice network, not any other. It is impossible to set up on a different network.
- Download the Asus router app on your phone. It is compatible with Android as well as iOS operating system. Go to the app or play store and search for the Asus router app.
- Click on I want to set up a new network.
- Click on lyra series router setup.
- Connect to the wifi network of lyra next.
- You can connect lyra voice after completely setting it up using the steps above.
- Create a lyra network with username and password. Next give a name to your wifi network and set up a password for the same.