What is Linksys Smart Wifi?
Linksys smart wifi routers have more in common with smart home appliances and wifi devices than regular wireless routers. Smart wifi routers feature an amazing service that gives a user access to their home network. You can access their smart routers remotely or manage them locally from any device or computer with the help of Linksys smart wifi service. You have to just perform the Linksys router setup process. You can also get access to Mobile Apps and other smart tools via Linksys smart wifi. With Linksys smart wifi tools, you can do a lot of things like:
- Access Linksys smart wifi app that helps you easily control and manage your devices
- Access your Linksys smart wifi router’s network through a web browser using the web address
- Get media prioritization for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Keep a check on your kids’ browsing activities even when you are away from home
Know About the Linksys Smart Wifi Account:
In order to manage your Linksys smart wifi router from any location, you have to create Linksys smart wifi account and perform Linksys router setup. You can manage any kind of settings using Linksys Smart wifi account by using the accurate login credentials. When you log into your Linksys cloud Account, you get a host of free built-in apps that give you remote access to your home network. You can log into the Linksys account either by using Linksys smart wifi App or web browser.
How to Create Linksys Cloud or Smart Wi-Fi Account?
- You can create the Linksys cloud account by accessing http://linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
- Then you will need to fill some required information like your first name, last name, email Id and password you want to set up for Linksys smart account.
- Then click Agree for the license using the checkbox and click “Create My Account”.
- Next, you will receive a message; make sure to confirm the email you have received at your email address.
- Once you have created the Linksys cloud account, you can make login access for your Linksys smart wifi account.
- Now, fill the login username and password and click “Sign In”.
- Now you can associate your Linksys router with the Linksys cloud account easily and can do Linksys router setup.
Linksys Smart Wifi Setup
- All Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers can be configured through the web configuration page using smart setup wizard. To utilize the configuration method, the router must be connected to a PC using an Ethernet cable.
- Once connected, the router’s configuration page can be accessed from any web browser by entering http://linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar and log in to the Linksys cloud account.
- The Linksys router setup process itself is self-explanatory and doesn’t take much time. It covers router firmware update, wireless networks, and security